|Shipping Line||20' Dry||20' Open Tops||20' Flat||20' Reefers||Hangers||40' Dry||40' Open Tops||40' Flat||40' High Cubes||40' High Cube Reefers||45' High Cubes|
Dispatch 20'DV from APM/MARSH
Dispatch 40'DV from APM/MARSH
Dispatch 40'HC from PNCT/MARSH
Dispatch 40'HR from PNCT/MARSH
Dispatch 45'HC from PNCT
Dispatch 40'OT from PNCT/APM
Dispatch 40'FR from PNCT/APM
For 20'DV & 40’DV , please pick up the empties from APMT, use release# MSCPNCT only if the export is going back to PNCT. Otherwise, pick up under the booking#
• For 40’HC, please pick up from PNCT. use release# MSCAPM only if the export is going back to APMT. Otherwise, pick up under the booking#.
• Please check with MSC-EQC for the gen-set availability prior sending drivers to terminal for the reefer shipments**
• For empty return of the damaged containers, please contact MSC’ M and R dept. 973-344-4160 or send photos to Wlodek.Ratynski@msc.com, Leo.McGann@msc.com, Dwight.Pope@msc.com
• **All MSC UNDERSLUNG chassis must be returned back to Marsh Depot after delivery of empty/full to terminals, MSC will bill Migration fee PLUS PER DIEM $200 PER DAY, for underslung chassis returned to different locations.**
• Please terminate ALL bare DCLI chassis to the Marsh Empty Depot, located at 88 Marsh St, Newark, NJ
Please contact MSC’ NY equipment dept , if you have question in regards to the gate instruction.
Tel: 212-764-4800 ext: 46624
All Specialized Equipment and 20' Reefers return to APMT.
PICK UP 20DV PNCT/APM
PICK UP 40DV APM
PICK UP 40HC PNCT/APM
PICK UP 40REEF APM
PICK UP 45HC APM
MAJOR DAMAGE equipment is to be returned to APMT.
MINOR DAMAGE equipment is to be returned to PNCT.
|HYUNDAI||PNCT||APM||APM||NOT IN U.S.||APM||PNCT||APM||APM||PNCT||APM||APM|
HMM Empty Pick Up
20' Dry: PNCT /APM
40' Dry: PNCT/APM
40' HC: PNCT/C&C /APM
45' HC: PNCT/APM
Hangers: All sizes must return to APM under bkg# HMMHG.
40'HC Reefer Pre-trips: Call HMM for availability prior to dispatch.
Special Equipment (FR and OT): Call HMM for availability prior to dispatch.
Please return all major damage containers to Ironbound Delancy, call HMM for pre-arrival prior to delivery.
Return all minor damage to APMT.
Please contact HMM NYC Equipment Dept., if you have any questions.
Office Hours: 8AM - 5PM TEL: (201) 373-3542 or 3541
PNCT will only accept ZIM Empties that originated from PNCT.
Hangers: All sizes must return to PNCT under bkg# ZIMHG.
|ACL||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||PNCT||NOT IN U.S.|
|HAPAG LLOYD||GCT - NJ/NY||MAHER||MAHER||IRONBOUND-HYATT||GCT - NJ||GCT - NJ/NY||MAHER||MAHER||GCT - NJ/NY||IRONBOUND-HYATT||GCT- NJ|