PNCT Intermodal Rail Head
- 4 Intermodal Rail Spurs of 2,500 feet each.
- 10,000 feet of operational rail track.
- On-Dock Rail: The Corbin St. Bridge connecting Port Newark Container Terminal directly with the PNCT Intermodal Rail Head increases supply chain velocity.
- PNCT Intermodal Rail Head is the only exclusively operated rail operation by a marine terminal in the Port of New York/New Jersey.
- PNCT moves 25% of its overall volume via Rail, the highest in the NY/NJ Port Complex, eliminating hundreds of thousands of truck moves off the region's Highway/Interstate system while reducing carbon emissions.
- Full US Unit Trains of 10,000 feet arriving and departing DAILY.
- EXPORTS - Eastbound Trains depart for PNCT via Syracuse at 21:00 SUN-FRI.
- IMPORTS - Westbound Trains depart PNCT for Syracuse at 19:00 SUN-FRI.
|Origin/Dest.||Transit Time||Service Freq.|
|Chicago||57 Hrs||7 Days/Wk|
|Columbus||59 Hrs||4 Days/Wk|
|Detroit||86 Hrs||4 Days/Wk|
|Cleveland||41 Hrs||4 Days/Wk|
|Kansas City||106 Hrs||4 Days/Wk|
|St. Louis||85 Hrs||4 Days/Wk|
|Buffalo||57 Hrs||3 Days/Wk|
|Cincinnati||83 Hrs||3 Days/Wk|
|Louisville||62 Hrs||3 Days/Wk|
|Stackbridge||57 Hrs||3 Days/Wk|
|Montreal||57 Hrs||3 Days/Wk|